Zoning Applications


Bush, Crowley and Leverett, LLP has extensive experience representing both residential and commercial clients in zoning matters.  Our attorneys possess a high level of knowledge of the operations of local government and represent clients before planning boards, zoning boards, and other governmental agencies and review bodies.


If needed, our attorneys appear on behalf of clients in state and federal courts in land use, zoning and related matters.  If you need approval for a zoning variance or a construction permit, Bush, Crowley & Leverett, LLP can help.  The firm drafts applications and petitions and files appeals after denial of a land use permit application. If you need experienced representation in any zoning or land use matter, contact Bush, Crowley & Leverett, LLP.  Our firm has the experience and knowledge to work toward a resolution that meets your needs. Our clients include developers, contractors and entrepreneurs seeking to open new businesses.


In addition to helping clients such as these apply for permits and zoning variances, Bush, Crowley & Leverett handles matters such as easements for road, water, sewer and power lines.  The firm also represents landowners hoping to subdivide property for development. Because of Bush, Crowley & Leverett’s history of involvement in the community, our firm is well positioned to represent clients on matters related to land use and zoning.  Bush, Crowley & Leverett know the procedures required by the various agencies and boards and also understand the different time limits on appeals imposed by each agency and commission.  We regularly handle the following types of cases:


  • Rezoning

  • Land Use Planning

  • Planned Unit Development (PUD)

  • Environmental Impacts

  • Variances

  • Plat and site plan applications

  • Appeals of adverse zoning decisions

Your details were sent successfully!